Thursday, June 12, 2008

Merlot Experience - Week #2

Merlot is a very useful tool for fine tuning lessons and locating useful learning objects that will enhance teaching and learning. It was very easy to use and navigate. I will definitely be using Merlot in my teaching beginning in the Fall.

1. URL to my profile
http://www.merlot.org/merlot/viewMember.htm?id=314647

2. URL to my personal collection
http://www.merlot.org/merlot/portfolios.htm?userId=314647

3. URL to the MERLOT detail view of the material I added the assignment to
http://www.merlot.org/merlot/assignments.htm?userId=314647&backPage=%2FviewMember.htm%3Fid%3D314647


4. URL to the MERLOT detail view of the member comments I made
http://www.merlot.org/merlot/comments.htm?userId=314647&backPage=%2FviewMember.htm%3Fid%3D314647


I definitely put a lot of time and effort into this module. I am still encoutering the same challenges having a young child and working FT. Since it's Summertime, she is up later in the evening, so I am finding myself either staying up late after she's asleep or trying to wake up early before work to have uninterrupted time working on the assignments and reading and responding to posts.

No comments: