Pageflakes is a really cool web tool. I created a page that I could use for my AED 398 class at BSC. I am hoping this resource will add some value for my students.
http://teacher.pageflakes.com/tabonejd/
Google Page Creator is a really easy to use web page authoring tool. It is much more simplistic than other programs/software that I have used. I designed the page along with my final project partner. It was nice bouncing ideas off a team member/classmate. This tool has much potential for a learning experience.
http://edc604.googlepages.com/home
I did spend a lot of time using both of these web tools. I think they will both be used in my class this Fall at BSC. I have put a lot of time and effort into this module and I hope my final project that I work on with Curtis will reflect that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment