OK. So setting this up was a breeze. The first week of class totally online was challenging. I have a 3.5 year old named Grace who demands attention each waking moment. Currently she is fishing with Daddy to give me time to set this up. What a break this is.
This class is formatted differently than previous online classes. Having the mandatory discussions is different than being in class. It defintely makes you focus on your point so that
1. you're not typing too much
and
2. you don't want to lose your audience by having them read too much to understand and communicate with you
I liked reading everyone's intro to get to know a bit about each other. In a way, you get to know more about each person since your're reading the bio on each classmate. In class it would be almost impossible to speak to each classmate each day. If you forget something, you can go back and read the post again to refresh your memory.
I found it interesting that a lot of students looked up the wrong term for D1.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment